Yesterday was one of my favorite kind of summer days. The kids played and played with each other. The TV was never on and we did not have anywhere to go till that night. I love when the kids have free time to be creative and play like kids should. I will miss days like this when school starts. I don't like having to hurry and rush around. I think there is a peace that comes with not having more things to do in a day than you can possibly complete. I love summer for so many reasons. Another is because of the sun. When it is bright outside and can't stand to be inside, except for those exteremly hot days.
Today we are going to swimming at Lori's aunts house, to the gym, and then to church. We are fortunate to have friends who are gracious enough to invite us to swim. Maybe someday we will have a pool our backyard.
Today we are going to swimming at Lori's aunts house, to the gym, and then to church. We are fortunate to have friends who are gracious enough to invite us to swim. Maybe someday we will have a pool our backyard.

No comments:
Post a Comment