Saturday, October 25, 2008

I love these guys










I just have to say how much I love Jackson and Reagan. They are so much fun and I love hanging out with them. They are both just such neat individuals and I am so blessed to get to have them in my life.
I made it through my first week of working full time. I am exhausted but it went good. Reagan loves getting to go to school everyday. Yesterday she was telling me about having a "tomatoes drill" at school. She said they had to put carpet squares on their heads. It made me laugh to think about all these little kids holding carpet squares on their heads. She was especially excited to get to participate in show and tell. She packed a whole backpack full of stuff but only got to share one thing.

Jackson had his last soccer game today. He played great and had a great season. He really worked hard and had a lot of fun. This was a big change from his football season last year. He is doing great in school. He was telling all he had learned about bats and how they are nocturnal and use echolocation. With my new job he gets to ride the bus to my school and thinks that is fun.

Next week will be really busy with Halloween activities...the fall carnival, trunk or treat, and trick or treating. The kids are super excited.

No comments: