Today was the coldest day so far this season. It was nice and refreshing. Reagan kept talking about the seasons and how the leaves were going to change. She also wanted to know when it was going to be winter. Today we went over to Meredith's house for "craft day." My friends made tutu's and I went for the good company.
Other news is I now have a full time job. It is going to be a huge adjustment. I am going to be the computer lab tech for the intermediate school. Everybody is excited about it. I start Monday and are very curious to see what it is going to be like.
Matthew and Marti made it to Abilene this past weekend for a short visit. It was great to get to see them. Even though I did not see them that often when they lived in Dallas, I miss them more now that they are in Kentucky. We went to eat breakfast at Crackel Barrel, hung out, and played some card games. Luke preached Sunday night so we all went to hear him. He did such a good job. He really lets God use him to do so many great things. Here is some pictures from the weekend. We have been super busy lately. Doing exactly what I do not know but it has left me exhausted and with a very dirty house.

1 comment:
How was your day yesterday? I was thinking about you as I was driving through "C" this morning!
Post a Comment