Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy Weekend





We stayed pretty busy this weekend. Friday started off with going to the Chonda Pierce comedy show. I worked at it and the church provided child care, so that worked out good. I thought she was funny and I had no expectations so I was not dissappointed. Brian went to eat and out with his friends. Then Saturday we woke up early to head to Morgan's birthday party. Morgan is one of Reagan's best friends. She had a cowboy/girl party which included a horse that she got for birthday. After the party, Jackson had his first soccer game. He did good for the most part. Mom, Dad, Luke and Carrie came to the game and went to eat at McDonald's afterwards. McDonald's was Jackson's pick. He is trying to collect all the Star War toys from the happy meals. I was really glad that they got to come to the game. Then Saturday night we had an neighborhood ice cream party. It was neat to get to meet some new people who live around us.


Sunday we went to church and Academy to buy Jackson a new bike. I am not sure how excited he is about it. He did not really want it but we greatly want to encourage him to play outside. His first trip on the bike down the drive way he fell off and decide he was done riding for life. It took awhile but we convinced him to get back on and he had a few successful rides. We also founds some great buys on crepe myrtles. Brian is going to plant them along the drive way but first requires clearing and leveling the dirt. All that is a lot of work. I am so thankful for all the work Brian has done in the yard this year. He can do things that I could never even began to attempt to do.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

I can't wait to read all your posts! I can't believe you have kept this from me for so long! Ha! I have plenty of grammatical errors, trust me, so I don't think I'll be worrying about yours!